What is ReWired Fest?
The ReWired Festival is an immersive Esports, gaming and tech experience designed to inspire and encourage young minds from diverse backgrounds to pursue passions in STEAM: science, technology, engineering, arts and math.
ReWired’s online Esports qualifier tournament kicks off with unbeatable prizes and leads up to our in-person championship finale and two-day festival celebration in Northwest Arkansas, featuring retro gameplay, music and action sports.
Amplifying national marketing campaigns targeting the esports, gaming and tech audience by leveraging in-store merchandise opportunities, and gamer-themed events to drive Omnichannel sales.
10m Media impressions
ReWired will host online qualifying tournaments for a chance to attend ReWired Fest 2023 and compete live for a cash prize pool.
20k festival attendees
ReWired Fest will feature an expo of what’s now, new and next in tech, esports and food. Panels, gaming, tech activations, and demos, will make ReWired an unforgettable experience for everyone, October 2023!
ReWired exists to connect with Gen Z, Millennials, gamers and Esports fans through the amplification of Walmart supplier national marketing campaigns, and drive traffic, engagement and Omnichannel sales.
ReWired is a national program and merchant driven initiative, supported by Walmart leadership and Walmart Marketing. At ReWired Fest, Walmart merchants and leadership will attend private events, introduce panels and participate in ReWired Programming.
unique opportunity in a hard-to-reach demo
Gen Z, Millennials and gaming
- 95% of Millenials and Gen Z play video games
- 71% of Gen Z gamers both play and watch content about gaming
- 70% of gaming Millennials spent money on games on any platform in the last 6 months
- Global gaming revenue: 184.4B in 2022 and is forecasted to exceed 224B by 2023!
- North America gaming revenue (2022): 54.9B
Esports is Growing, Overtaking, Traditional Sports
- Global Esports revenues hit 1.44B as of 2023
- Global viewers of Esports events hit 532M
- In the United States, Esports fandom is behind only the NFL with 84M fans*
Road To ReWired
ReWired’s parking lot tour, reserved for Gold and above sponsorships, will visit 240+ stores in 2023.
We will also host digital and in-person qualifying tournaments for a chance to attend ReWired Fest 2023 and compete live for a cash prize pool.
The ReWired Festival Experience
Celebrate. Compete. Connect.
Networking Events: October 2023
Festival Event: October 2023
Friday – Saturday: Times TBD
Why the University of Arkansas?
- The University of Arkansas is 30 within 30 miles of Walmart’s Home Office
- “Built-in” gamer audience
- Alumni Comms
- Student Marketing
- Community Marketing
- Student Clubs
- Media Capture/Content Creation
- Facility Rental
- Sustainability Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Recruitment Opportunities
- Internship Program
- Student Esports Club
- Student Moderators for panels
- University Experts for panel introductions
- Department Engagement
- Broadcast Journalism
- Fine Arts
Interested In Becoming A Sponsor?
Take control of a great opportunity to get in front this unique audience of gamers and festival attendees. Our sponsors have the opportunity to reach thousands of tournament players and over 20,000 attendees throughout the festival weekend. ReWired’s diverse audience of gamers, tech enthusiasts, high school and university students, and families will be able to engage directly and authentically with your content. For exclusive brand placement and opportunities fill out the sponsorship interest form.