Events will Feature Emma Chamberlain, WWE Superstar Big E a free concert with Guapdad4000 and Panels at the First Annual ReWired Fest
FAYETTEVILLE, ARKANSAS, October 18, 2022 – Inclusion Companies LLC announced their talent line-up today for ReWired Fest 2022 at Bud Walton Arena on the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville campus happening October 21-22. This event is free to the public.
ReWired Fest is excited to announce the attendance of several top content creators and influencers, including YouTube and cultural superstar Emma Chamberlain and the LankyBox creator duo. WWE Superstar Big E will be hosting a meet & great at the Pure Life booth on Friday afternoon.
“These influencers are all stars, turning the entertainment industry model upside down by connecting directly with Gen Z and keeping us guessing with their incredible creativity. The popularity of these young fan-focused celebrities is the perfect intersection to our digitally-savvy and tech-oriented audience” said Trevor Drinkwater, CEO of Inclusion Companies.
ReWired Fest 2022 will include APEX Legends and Rocket League esports tournaments, food, free samples, community gaming, tech demos, educational panels and a free concert on Saturday night at 7:00pm featuring rapper Guapdad4000.
- 12:30-1:30 pm: the*gameHERS Panel
- 1:00-3:00 pm: Monster Energy Streaks
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm: From Code to Content: The Life Cycle of Game Development Panel
- 2:30-3:00 pm: BMX & Skate Show, Monster Sports Park
- 3:00-5:00 pm: Rocket League Tournament Finals
- 3:30-4:30 pm: Who Works in Esports? Panel
- 12:00-1:00 pm: The Future of Esports: A Conversation with Our Evil Scholars, Main Stage
- 12:30-1:30 pm: BMX & Skate Show, Monster Sports Park
- 1:00-3:00 pm: Monster Energy Streaks, Main Stage
- 3:00-7:00 pm: APEX Legends Finals
- 7:00 pm: Awards Ceremony + FREE Concert with guapdad 4000
Visit Rewiredfest.com for more information on ReWired Fest.
ABOUT INCLUSION COMPANIES
Inclusion Companies is an events and consulting company focused on driving its clients’ strategic growth initiatives through consumer events, retail sales, marketing, e-commerce and emerging technology services. The company has a long, well-established relationship with many national retailers and its founders have extensive c-level experience in retail, consumer goods, logistics, technology, and media. Inclusion Companies mission is to amplify its client’s corporate responsibility initiatives.